We offer free worldwide shipping on all orders over £400.
The table below lists our delivery costs for various locations (for orders below £400).
We prefer all of our shipping costs to be transparent.
UK and EU standard shipping typically takes 2-3 working days.
International locations typically take 3-5 working days with UPS/ TNT/FedEx/DHL and 5-7 working days with Royal Mail depending on the destination.
We will send you an email when your order has been completed along with a tracking number for the shipment.
Please check your goods
Upon delivery please check all items have not been damaged in transit before you sign for them.
If any damage is visible, please ensure you sign as “Damaged” and refuse to accept the goods and ask that they are returned to the sender.
If the goods are damaged and not signed for as such, Off Grid Sports Ltd. cannot accept any liability and the item will not be replaced or reimbursed.
Refunds and Returns
Please see details below regarding our return policy and process:
- To request a return or exchange please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All returns/exchanges must be submitted within 14 days of the original order date.
- The original sales order number is required to process all returns and exchanges.
- All returned item/s must be unused, in original packaging and in condition to be re-sold.
- Refunds will be processed pending receipt, review and approval of returned item/s.
- Refunds for the amount of returned item/s (excluding shipping) will be issued via the original form of payment.
- Exchanges will be processed and shipped after return has been approved.
- Returns and exchanges are processed between 7-10 days of receipt.
- Please allow one billing cycle for credit card refunds to appear on your statement.
We use Royal Mail for all packages below 2kg and typically UPS, TNT or DHL for all other packages.
For bulk orders we can provide additional discounts – please contact us via email at email@example.com before placing your order.
Exchange rates vary constantly therefore we cannot guarantee the price of an item in any other currency except GBP’s. The money taken from your account will be GPB’s, please check with your bank as to how it will come out of your account.
For customers ordering from outside the EU, please check your national import policy. It is essential that you understand and budget for any import taxes that you may have to pay. Off Grid Sports Ltd. is not responsible for these charges and if they are due you should be contacted by your customs office.
Unfortunately, if Off Grid Sports Ltd. sends an item out and it is then rejected by the customer due to these import charges you will only receive the full refund for the item when it is returned to Off Grid Sports Ltd. minus the total shipping and returns costs.