Terms, Conditions & Privacy
Welcome to the www.offgridsports.com website terms and conditions for use.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, or call us on +44 (0) 20 3051 2050 between 9am-5pm weekdays. Please note that all calls will be charged at your local rate.
- “Conditions” means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions;
- “Product” means a product displayed for sale on the Website;
- “Product Description” means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided;
- “Special Conditions” means the terms and conditions in the Product Description;
- “Users” means the users of the Website collectively; “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration;
- “We/us” means Offgrid Sports Ltd.;
- “Website” means the website located at www.offgridsports.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it;
- “United Kingdom” means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands;
- “You” means a user of this Website.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections and payment information. We only collect enough Personal Information to be able to process your orders.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information, we are entitled do so.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
Please also note that the colour of printed graphics may vary slightly since all devices display colour differently and the graphics will be printed using sublimation inks. We always do our best to match the colours shown on the website.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered.
- As your product is shipped we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with our instructions
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- The contract will be concluded in English.
For bulk orders we can provide additional discounts – please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bulk orders consist of any the following:
- More than two boards
- More than five sets of fins
- More than five sets of footpads
- More than ten t-shirts
Customs and import charges
Exchange rates vary constantly therefore we cannot guarantee the price of an item in any other currency except GBP’s, foreign currency prices are an approximate. The money taken from your account will be GPB’s, you must check with your bank as to how it will come out of your account.
For customers ordering from outside the EU, please check your national import policy. It is essential that you understand and budget for any import taxes that you may have to pay. Off Grid Sports Ltd. is not responsible for these charges and if they are due you should be contacted by your customs office.
Unfortunately, if Off Grid Sports Ltd. sends an item out and it is then rejected by the customer due to these import charges you will only receive the full refund for the item when it is returned to Off Grid Sports Ltd. minus the total shipping and returns costs.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised, damaged through misuse or if an item has been damaged by trying to repair it yourself.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com, or call us on +44 (0) 20 3051 2050 between 9am-5pm weekdays.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
Events Outside of our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other Website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may not engage in any price scraping/price harvesting in respect of Products on this Website without our prior written consent.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
We make every effort to ensure that this Website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to you in order to use the Website and screen out anything that may damage it.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which may be malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website in any manner whatsoever, including via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.